If you have audio (including video sound) that lacks quality, then I can enhance and restore it.
If you have a sound-track that needs editing, maybe with faults to clip out, I can do that for you.
I can even take mono and create a pseudo-stereo sound using techniques I developed myself.
I can do the following:
- Edit and mix recordings including video sound-tracks.
- Cut out defects or unwanted sounds.
- Enhance poor quality recordings (e.g. remove bass to reduce wind-buffeting or reduce harshness of an indoor recording).
- Create pseudo-stereo from mono - this is labour-intensive and thus more expensive (typically £1.50 to £2.00 per minute of recording).
- Restore deteriorated or defective recordings. Improvements can be quite dramatic, but note that there are limitations if the material is extremely poor.
- Graphic art (e.g. album covers), as I am also a life-long artist (traditional pencil and computer art).
- I can also do photo editing services.
A typical "ball-park" fee for enhancing a harsh video sound-track, would be about £15 for about 5 to 10 minutes of video. A longer video/audio would not necessarily cost a lot more, unless it required editing too.
I prefer to offer a fixed fee rather than hourly. Feel free to let me know what you need doing, and I'll work out a fee for you.